Sunday, October 30, 2011

Movie review- Captain America: The First Avenger



This was the second movie I watched yesterday in the Oct 29th nor eastern. Actually Boston was fine but a ton of places got between 8-12" of snow. Nuts. Anyways I digress, Captain America was a fun movie. Chris Evans was great as Steve Rogers, the movie looked fantastic and it had the right amount of ridiculous comicy action. I would have liked to see the love interest character Peggy Carter played by Hayley Atwell take a more active role in kicking Nazi & Hydra booty but other than that I thought they did a good job. They actually set it up that she was going to be bad ass with her knocking down a soldier with a strong right cross in her first scene but then she wasn't used that way again. Hopefully if they do a sequel that'll happen as I think it would be a lot more interesting. I also forgot Stanley Tucci played a small role as Dr. Eskine the inventor of the super serum that gives Cap his power and he was awesome in the role. Stole almost ever scene he was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment