Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Game of Thrones



In we're currently 6 month behind the times news Heather and I just finished watching the first season of HBO's Game of Thrones. It was so #$%& amazing I just peed a little. I don't know what anyone would every want more in a series, it had everything! Action, power struggles, hot eye candy, cool wolfs, sword fights, dragon references, beautiful locations, fighting corpses, a dwarf and the creepiest bit of insest in a show. Oh and a 12 year old breast feeds on a fake tete in one episode bringing Heather to perform a mad web search to confirm the breast was in fact fake and if they could do that on HBO. Much to her chagrin they can and did! I don't want to ruin anything but there were tons and tons of twists with the end of one episode near the end literally dropping my jaw. Highly recommended and can't wait for season 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment