Friday, May 24, 2013

Audio Book- Inferno by Dan Brown


Audio Book- Inferno by Dan Brown read by Paul Michael

This is the first audio book I've listened to in a long time and I forgot how much I like them. I used to listen to them all the time when I lived about 40 minutes from work during my daily commute but last year I moved a lot closer and now only have a 5 minute commute. Overall I enjoyed the book, Paul Michael did a fantastic job especially mixing between the different characters voices & accents. The story itself was fast paced and fun focusing with Robert Langdon searching to find a secret that was tied to the classic book Inferno by Dante. Like The Davinci Code and Angels & Demons (I haven't read Lost Symbols) the story revolves around classic peaces of art and historic landmarks that I enjoyed googling while listening to the story. Like a lot of mystery stories the plot twists tend to take over the story at some point and got a little ridiculous but I think that's kind of expected so I was ok with it. The best thing I can say for the audio book is that I couldn't stop listening to it, I'd find excuses to drive or walk more so that I could finish chapters and honestly, what's higher praise than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment