Thursday, May 2, 2013

Unseen Academicals by Terry Pratchett



Unseen Academicals by Terry Pratchett

I think this is the 36th book in the Discworld novels that I've read over the years, I've been reading them since the 90's and going back to it is like going home.  The book like all the other ones is a fun quick read with a lot of jokes and sneaky social commentary.  This book primarily revolves around the wizards at Unseen University, an interesting youth Mr. Nutt's journy to self discovery and football (American soccer).  Personally I would have like a little more of the Librarian and for Death to make a cameo and while it wasn't my favoite from the series it was definitely worth the read.  If anyone's going to start reading these books, I strongly suggest starting at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment