Thursday, July 14, 2011

21 of 30: The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson



The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson

Two legs of the trilogy down, one to go. Considering this was the second book it took a frustratingly long time to set up the plot. I read it on my Kindle so I'm not sure how many pages it took to pick up with it was about 30% of the way through. Luckily, as soon as it got going the book was excellent and I couldn't put it down. A lot more about Lisbeth Salander's character was revealed in this installment that in my opinion makes her one of the most interesting characters in recent popular fiction. I've decided to go right on to the next book to finish the series as I want to know what happens to Lisbeth the series so far has been great summer reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment