Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Dance With Dragons by George R R Martin


Well first off I'm pissed that I don't have any more books from A Song of Ice and Fire to read and based on what I'm reading it seems like it'll be another few years before the 6th book comes up. This book was another amazing one in the series and unlike book 4 it focused on a lot more on characters I'm bigger fans of. Going into the series most everyone that I talked to said the first 3 books were the best and the last 2 were a lot slower but I didn't think that was true at all. Action packed from start to finish but my only complaint is that there was a ton of buildup to a couple epic battles that will apparently happen in the 6th books which made the book feel like it just stopped rather than ended where it was planned. Oddly I'm not left with a jilted feeling I just want to keep reading! Probably the best sign that the book and series are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment